Friday 9 October 2009

Canny Newcassel!

Into Newcastle yesterday for a meeting with The Tyneside Church Leaders network. Pleasant bus ride to the Haymarket and then a lovely walk down Northumberland Street... Grey Street, down The Side to the Quayside.... then to my final destination... The Copthorne Hotel.

Following my meeting a trip over town to visit buddy Paul Wright, (who has featured on this blog before). Paul hangs with the Toon creative elite at his studio in The Biscuit Factory and helped perform some dark magick over an illustration I am preparing for a book. Paul knows much that is hidden in the sinister world of Photoshop and other mysteries.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of Newcastle. You have spurred me on to blog, Tim. I've been very remiss of late.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's got to be a good thing Liz. Looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete