Sunday 29 November 2009

Feet don't fail me now...

Last Thursday I paid a visit to Wansbeck hospital to get my feet assessed. Trevor confirmed that I did indeed have a couple of bunions, and after a few tests and a walk up and down he gave me a catalogue with a selection of what I'm going to call 'special' shoes.

The decision is simple... opt for a pair of these 'special' shoes and gain more comfort when walking, whilst looking like someone from a 1930's man's store advert, or buy regular, trendy looking but badly fitting shoes and damage my feet even more. There's also a third option which involves some anesthetic and a very sharp knife. The decision is mine... but perhaps you'd like to tell me what you think?

6 comments:

  1. Hmmmmmm. Pester me to get your bike ready.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmmm.
    you could give up walking. I'm lead to beleive you can do a mean handstand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm.
    Give up walking.
    I'm lead to believe you do a mean handstand.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anesthetic and a sharp knife would have my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. don't hop 'em, lop 'em

    ReplyDelete