Monday 8 June 2009

Shoreline

I submitted a painting (not this one!) to an art sale fundraiser. Hope you can support this worthy cause. Sixty artists were asked to submit a painting 6"x6" on the theme 'Shoreline'. The paintings are all for sale at £150 each and the proceeds will go towards renovations to a community building on the Isle of Tiree. Some of the paintings are by well known professional artists, and some are by novices such as myself. We won't find out exactly which artists did which of the paintings until they have all been sold. Tomorrow morning me and my buddy Jason will drive to Tiree to visit and work for the organiser of this project, Mr Colin Woodcock. Jason will be taking photographs around the island and also doing some web training. It promises to be a lot of fun... I am mildly excited!

2 comments:

  1. Mildly??? Do I detect a note of understatement here? Me? I'm green! Love to the Woodcocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pamela Nichols11 June 2009 at 01:06

    Heck! You can PAINT!!

    ReplyDelete