Monday 13 July 2009

I am a proper artist!

Perhaps you remember that a little while ago I submitted a painting to an art fundraiser. The very good news arrived today that my picture had been SOLD! Even more importantly, it was not the LAST picture in the exhibition to be sold, so I am mightily relieved as well as highly chuffed that somebody liked my painting enough to buy it and hang it on their wall (presumably!) There are still a few paintings left in the exhibition to purchase, so why not get over there now and help a very worthy cause.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Impressive. Is that orangey one yours?
    Well done Tim. Are you looking for commisions now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guessed right Liz... and your description is accurate too! I can't decide to go for further commissions or become even more famous when I'm gone as the artist who only ever sold ONE painting.

    ReplyDelete