Wednesday 14 January 2009

Do not arrest this man!


Every so often I have the pleasure... and it IS a pleasure... of working with this man. Jason Thompson is his name and being creative is his game. Jason has mentored me for about eight years in the area of web design, something I knew absolutely nothing about beforehand. Indeed, it might be said that my knowledge at this moment in time is little more than that of a very small lamb, and yet JT is always ready to help and offer his expertise on even trivial matters that baffle those with miniscule capacity to retain technical, or in fact, any other knowledge. Here he is sipping a nice cup of coffee (he will only ever drink the top one third of the cup for some reason) and munching on a delicious Bakewell tart. He knows how to enjoy himself that man!

3 comments:

  1. He shares his knowledge with you, Tim .... does he also share coffee and Bakewell tarts?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Liz, I was tucking in shortly after taking this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a picture of me...looking slightly different!!!!

    ReplyDelete