Sunday 4 January 2009

A wake up call?!!!

Since around 1am our house alarm has decided to go off at almost regular hourly intervals. VERY annoying... and as I am a complete klutz with anything electrical/mechanical there is no solution but to keep entering the key code. Its 7.20am now, and it hasn't gone off for about 35 minutes, but you know what its like.... I'm almost WAITING for the next time, with my nerves on edge and curses on my tongue. Roll on 9am when I can call the alarm company for them to come and sort us out. Slightly worrying that none of our neighbours came knocking to see if we were OK or that we had not in fact been burgled?!

2 comments:

  1. Hope you got it sorted. Must admit, I do wonder about the efficacy of alarms at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. True Liz... they can be a real nuisance, and yet insurance companies insist on them I believe.

    ReplyDelete